BRAND NEW: WealthChannel Academy
Multifamily is an incredibly popular real estate sector not only because of its potential for long term capital appreciation, but also because many multifamily assets generate ongoing income, month after month.
James Hance, principal at Green Bison Capital, joins WealthChannel’s Andy Hagans to discuss income investing with Class B multifamily.
Watch On YouTube
- An overview of Green Bison Capital, and the firm’s history in the multifamily real estate sector.
- James’ thoughts on the multifamily syndication “boom,” and the importance of investing with experienced and professional sponsors.
- Why “value-add” is broad term that actually encompasses many different types of investment strategies and risk/return profiles.
- The types of assets that Green Bison Capital normally acquires, and why they are excited about secondary markets.
- James’ opinion on the future of multifamily real estate, and why the underlying fundamentals point to a bullish long term future for investors.
Featured On This Episode
- Wealth Development Strategies With Multifamily (WealthChannel)
Today’s Guest: James Hance, Green Bison Capital
About The Alternative Investment Podcast
The Alternative Investment Podcast is a leading voice in the alternatives industry, covering private equity, venture capital, and real estate. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, family offices, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth.