Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Oct 4th
Industrial real estate can generate consistent cash flow for investors, and can also be a significant driver of long term wealth generation.
Joel Friedland, principal at Brit Properties, joins Andy Hagans to discuss why this asset class has such enduring appeal for a certain type of investor.
Watch On YouTube
- The five advantages that make industrial real estate unique from the perspective of an investor.
- Why certain types of industrial real estate may be overbuilt, and potentially in a price bubble that will correct in the next several years.
- The appeal of Class B and Class C industrial real estate assets, which are subject to unique market dynamics that give assets owners tremendous leverage.
- Why Brit Properties doesn’t use debt when putting together their offerings.
- Joel’s advice to investors who want to get started investing in Class B and Class C industrial real estate.
- Why NOT To Invest With Us (Brit Properties)
Today’s Guest: Joel Friedland, Brit Properties
About The Alternative Investment Podcast
The Alternative Investment Podcast is a leading voice in the alternatives industry, covering private equity, venture capital, and real estate. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, family offices, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth.