Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Oct 4th
Los Angeles is one of the most valuable and highest-performing real estate markets in the world, but finding value in such markets isn’t easy.
Larry Taylor, founder and chairman at Christina, joins Andy Hagans to discuss why he is bullish on premium LA real estate, and how to find investment value in high end markets.
Watch On YouTube
- An overview of Christina, and Larry’s real estate investment philosophy.
- An update on the larger macroeconomic backdrop, which affects all real estate markets in the United States.
- The long term historical trend of real estate prices in Los Angeles.
- How local knowledge and experience are required to operate successfully in real estate market such as Los Angeles.
- Why operating in premium markets requires a sponsor to find value where others don’t.
- A unique aspect of Christina’s latest private equity offering, which includes both a levered and a non-levered option for LPs.
Today’s Guest: Larry Taylor, Christina
About The Alternative Investment Podcast
The Alternative Investment Podcast is a leading voice in the alternatives industry, covering private equity, venture capital, and real estate. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, family offices, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth.