BRAND NEW: WealthChannel Academy
The core appeal of an alternative investment rests in its correlation (or lack thereof) to traditional investments, especially during periods of market turmoil.
Mark Khuri, co-founder at SMK Capital Management, joins Andy Hagans to discuss why recession-resistant asset classes should be included in every High Net Worth investor’s portfolio.
Watch On YouTube
- An overview of SMK Capital Management, and the firm’s unique investment philosophy.
- How Mark defines a “recession-resistant asset class,” and several asset classes that fit the criteria.
- Mark’s thoughts on our macroeconomy, and why it isn’t clear whether the US is headed towards a near-term economic recession.
- Why SMK focuses on finding off-market deals with their acquisition strategy.
- Details on SMK’s diversified funds, which include exposure to multiple sectors and sources of return.
Today’s Guest: Mark Khuri, SMK Capital Management
About The Alternative Investment Podcast
The Alternative Investment Podcast is a leading voice in the alternatives industry, covering private equity, venture capital, and real estate. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, family offices, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth.