Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Oct 4th
Conventional wisdom has it that the world is quickly moving to renewable energy, and investments in oil & gas are tired and boring. But what if the conventional wisdom is wrong?
Michael Johnston, host of the Tax Efficient Investor podcast, joins Andy Hagans to discuss “the big thesis” for investing in conventional energy in 2023.
- A general overview of the world’s shift to renewable energy.
- Why a shift to renewables is going to take longer than many people think (including policymakers).
- How ESG has affected the market landscape in energy investing.
- Why institutional investors are not necessarily allocating capital according to Efficient Market Theory.
- How private capital can “fill in the gap,” to earn potentially out-sized returns.
Today’s Guest: Michael Johnston, TaxEfficientInvestor.com
About The Energy Investor Podcast
On the Energy Investor podcast, we show you how to grow your wealth with passive investments in oil, gas, and renewables. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, executives, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth with energy investments.