Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Oct 4th
Venture capital is one of the most well-known sectors within the alternative investment landscape, but it’s not the only way to invest in innovation.
Robert Cote, CEO at Cote Capital, joins Andy Hagans to discuss his company’s unique IP capital investment strategy.
Watch On YouTube
- An overview of “IP capital”, including how it differs from typical venture capital.
- The types of companies and products that Cote Capital likes to invest in.
- Why the venture model is often a “bad deal” for founders, especially those who want to scale companies in industries outside of software.
- How the IP capital model protects investors’ downside, while “paying them to wait” and leaving room for upside upon an exit.
- A preview of Cote Capital’s plan to introduce new offerings for accredited investors later this year.
Today’s Guest: Robert Cote, Cote Capital
About The Alternative Investment Podcast
The Alternative Investment Podcast is a leading voice in the alternatives industry, covering private equity, venture capital, and real estate. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, family offices, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth.