Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Oct 4th
As the nation faces a shortage of housing, one possible solution may be micro apartments for workforce renters. Best part: it’s not subsidized, but rather affordable by design.
Matt Ryan, founder of re-viv, joins guest host Jimmy Atkinson to discuss how he and his investors are converting existing housing and office stock into affordable by design workforce housing.
Watch On YouTube
- What market rate affordable by design means, and how it differs from subsidized affordable housing.
- Matt’s investment strategy, and why he is bullish on co-living and micro apartments, both for renters and market rate investors.
- The secondary impacts of real estate development on communities.
- The real estate markets that Matt is bullish on — why he has left the Bay Area to focus more on Sacramento and Denver.
- The pros and cons of executing office conversions into residential real estate.
Today’s Guest: Matt Ryan, re-viv
About The Multifamily Investor Podcast
On the Multifamily Investor podcast, we show you how to grow your wealth with passive multifamily investment strategies. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, family offices, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth with multifamily real estate.