Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Dec 13th
The Paris Agreement (and its corresponding narrative) assumed a certain trajectory of global demand for oil and gas. But what happens when this narrative is wrong?
Robin Winkle, managing partner at Glenloch Energy, joins Andy Hagans to discuss the oil industry’s outlook, and how it differs from the mainstream “narrative.”
Watch On YouTube
- A summary of Robin’s career, and how he got involved in the oil & gas industry.
- An overview of the Paris Agreement, and the actual trajectory of global petroleum usage relative to the agreement’s goals.
- Recent changes in the industry’s corporate landscape, including a shift to reinvestment in oil & gas.
- How independent petroleum companies historically raised capital, and why this has changed in recent years.
- Robin’s insights on the minimum scale needed to profitably operate an independent oil firm.
- Business Development Strategy for the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry, by Robin Winkle – Amazon.com
- Business Development Strategy for the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry, by Robin Winkle – Barnes & Noble
Today’s Guest: Robin Winkle, Glenloch Energy
About The Energy Investor Podcast
On the Energy Investor podcast, we show you how to grow your wealth with passive investments in oil, gas, and renewables. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, executives, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth with energy investments.