Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Dec 13th
Car washes are a lesser-known commercial real estate investment sector, but they have the potential for both cash flow and significant price appreciation for investors.
Whitney Elkins-Hutten, director of investor education at PassiveInvesting.com, joins Andy Hagans to discuss the appeal of this niche asset class.
Watch On YouTube
- An overview of PassiveInvesting.com, and its history as an asset manager across several asset classes.
- Details on the car wash industry landscape, including the different types of car washes.
- Why express car washes are growing faster than other industry sub-sectors, and the underlying fundamentals that make it an attractive asset class.
- Whether car washes should be classified as a commercial real estate play, or as an operating business.
- How PassiveInvesting.com structures its different investment offerings, given investors choices depending on their personal tax situation and investment goals.
Today’s Guest: Whitney Elkins-Hutten, PassiveInvesting.com
- PassiveInvesting.com – Official Website
- PassiveInvesting.com on LinkedIn
- Whitney Elkins-Hutten on LinkedIn
About The Alternative Investment Podcast
The Alternative Investment Podcast is a leading voice in the alternatives industry, covering private equity, private credit, venture capital, and real estate. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, family offices, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth.