Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Dec 13th
When the market enters periods of high volatility, some sponsors and investors will always get washed out.
Corey Peterson, CEO at Kahuna Investments, joins the show to explain why cash flow enables sponsors and investors to withstand any market scenario.
Watch On YouTube
- The surprising story behind the brand name “Kahuna”.
- Why cash flow is the number one priority for Corey’s team when evaluating potential deals.
- Some surprising aspects of student housing that make it an appealing sub-sector for investors.
- Corey’s thoughts on the current market landscape, including cap rates for multifamily assets.
- What the word “legacy” means to Corey, both in terms of wealth creation, and also its broader meaning.
Today’s Guest: Corey Peterson, Kahuna Investments
About The Multifamily Investor Podcast
On the Multifamily Investor podcast, we show you how to grow your wealth with passive multifamily investment strategies. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, family offices, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth with multifamily real estate.