Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Dec 13th
Farmland can be an attractive asset class for investors seeking capital preservation and income, but it can provide significant tax advantages, too.
Josh Guggenheim, VP of acquisitions at Gold Leaf Farming, joins Andy Hagans to discuss the powerful tax advantages that farmland investments can provide to High Net Worth individuals.
Watch On YouTube
- An overview of Gold Leaf Farming, and its unique role as an asset manager and operator.
- The four distinct tax benefits that Gold Leaf focuses on, to the benefit of its LPs.
- How the 1031 exchange is typically used when independent farm owners decide to retire.
- Why Gold Leaf focuses on specialty farmland in its acquisition and growth strategy.
- The value of a long term philosophy when operating in the agricultural sector.
Today’s Guest: Josh Guggenheim, Gold Leaf Farming
About The Alternative Investment Podcast
The Alternative Investment Podcast is a leading voice in the alternatives industry, covering private equity, private credit, venture capital, and real estate. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, family offices, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth.