Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Dec 13th
High Net Worth individuals have the opportunity to invest in private oil & gas offerings, but there are several potential pitfalls that they should be aware of.
Robin Winkle, managing partner at Glenloch Energy, joins Andy Hagans to discuss what investors need to know.
Watch On YouTube
- Risks in oil and gas investing that investors should be aware of.
- Some aspects to consider when performing due diligence on an oil & gas investment opportunity.
- Why a sponsor’s track record is especially important in the context of evaluating any private investment opportunity.
- How volatility in the price of oil affects asset prices and M&A activity in the industry.
- Robin’s thoughts for a young person considering a career oil & gas.
- Business Development Strategy for the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry, by Robin Winkle – Amazon.com
- Business Development Strategy for the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry, by Robin Winkle – Barnes & Noble
Today’s Guest: Robin Winkle, Glenloch Energy
About The Energy Investor Podcast
On the Energy Investor podcast, we show you how to grow your wealth with passive investments in oil, gas, and renewables. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, executives, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth with energy investments.