Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Dec 13th
The energy trilemma is simple enough to define, but it’s very hard to solve on practical terms.
Stacey Morris, head of energy research at VettaFi, joins Andy Hagans to discuss facts and myths surrounding the global energy trilemma.
Watch On YouTube
- A definition of the global energy trilemma, and what it implies for societies across the world.
- Some myths that persist in the popular understanding of the energy transition.
- Why energy access has different moral and practical implications in countries with varying levels of economic advancement.
- Trends in the oil and gas industry, and how the industry’s culture has changed over time.
- How to gain a realistic and holistic perspective when evaluating trends in the transition to renewable energy.
- A Common Sense Approach to the Energy Transition (ETF Trends)
Today’s Guest: Stacey Morris, VettaFi
About The Energy Investor Podcast
On the Energy Investor podcast, we show you how to grow your wealth with passive investments in oil, gas, and renewables. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, executives, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth with energy investments.