Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Dec 13th
Litigation finance is a sector can fulfill one of the most important promises of alternative assets: non-correlation to the broader financial markets.
Eva Shang, CEO at Legalist, joins Andy Hagans to discuss the unique benefits of investing in litigation finance, and how her firm has found success in this niche.
Watch On YouTube
- An overview of litigation finance as an investable asset class.
- The roots of Legalist as a company, and how it was founded.
- Some surprising facts about civil lawsuits in the United States, and how litigation is commonly financed.
- Why litigation finance as an asset class is uncorrelated to the credit and equities markets.
- The best advice that Eva received from a billionaire hedge fund manager.
Today’s Guest: Eva Shang, Legalist
About The Alternative Investment Podcast
The Alternative Investment Podcast is a leading voice in the alternatives industry, covering private equity, private credit, venture capital, and real estate. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, family offices, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth.