Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Dec 13th
Energy literacy is important for policymakers, industry stakeholders, and voters, but many people lack even basic knowledge about oil, renewables, and other forms of energy.
Ronald Stein, co-author of the book “Clean Energy Exploitations,” joins Andy Hagans to discuss the tradeoffs involved in energy policy, plus the dark side of the renewable energy supply chain.
Watch On YouTube
- An introduction to Ronald Stein, and his background in the oil & gas industry.
- An overview of the main themes in Ron’s new book, “Clean Energy Exploitations.”
- Some common myths about oil, and what Ron believes people need to know about oil derivatives and their place in our modern lives.
- The significant moral and ethical problems that exist in the international supply chain for electronic vehicle production.
- Clean Energy Exploitations: Helping Citizens Understand the Environmental and Humanity Abuses That Support Clean Energy (Amazon)
Today’s Guest: Ronald Stein, Author
About The Energy Investor Podcast
On the Energy Investor podcast, we show you how to grow your wealth with passive investments in oil, gas, and renewables. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, executives, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth with energy investments.