Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Dec 13th
Announcement: In March 2023, AltsDb rebranded as WealthChannel.
All of the information, podcasts, and events that were previously produced by AltsDb, will now continue to be produced under the WealthChannel umbrella.
Or browse the latest episodes of The Alternative Investment Podcast below.
The Alternative Investment Podcast is a leading voice in the alternatives industry, covering private equity, venture capital, and real estate. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, family offices, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth.
Latest Podcast Episodes
- Family Office Investment Strategies For 2024 & Beyond, An Alts Expo PanelKunal Merchant, Dany Roizman, and Kirk Walton join Andy Hagans to discuss family office investment strategies heading into 2024. Watch On YouTube Episode Highlights Panelists About The Alternative Investment Podcast The Alternative Investment Podcast is… Read more: Family Office Investment Strategies For 2024 & Beyond, An Alts Expo Panel
- Tax Efficient Investing Strategies, An Alts Expo PanelMichael Johnston, Sarah Sullivan, and Ashley Tison join WealthChannel’s Andy Hagans to discuss tax advantaged investment strategies. Watch On YouTube Episode Highlights Panelists About The Alternative Investment Podcast The Alternative Investment Podcast is a leading… Read more: Tax Efficient Investing Strategies, An Alts Expo Panel
- Investments In Litigation Finance, With Eva ShangLitigation finance is a sector can fulfill one of the most important promises of alternative assets: non-correlation to the broader financial markets. Eva Shang, CEO at Legalist, joins Andy Hagans to discuss the unique benefits… Read more: Investments In Litigation Finance, With Eva Shang
- The Future Of Alternative Investments, With iCapital’s Steve HoustonNew research from iCapital shows increased adoption of alternatives among financial advisors, but plenty of growth still lies ahead. Steve Houston, managing director & head of enterprise solutions and investment solutions at iCapital, joins WealthChannel’s… Read more: The Future Of Alternative Investments, With iCapital’s Steve Houston
- Innovations In Diamond Commodity Investing, With Cormac KinneyThe diamond commodity is a $1.2 trillion dollar asset class, but to date, very few investors have allocated any capital to it whatsoever. Cormac Kinney, founder and CEO at Diamond Standard, joins Andy Hagans to… Read more: Innovations In Diamond Commodity Investing, With Cormac Kinney
- Alternative Property Sectors Of The Future, With Keith LampiInvestment real estate is a world that continues to evolve, driven by changes in technology, society, and demographics. Keith Lampi, president and CEO of Inland Private Capital Corporation, joins WealthChannel’s Andy Hagans to discuss how… Read more: Alternative Property Sectors Of The Future, With Keith Lampi
- Entrepreneurship Through Acquisition (ETA), With Jason EhrlichAs the private equity industry expands and evolves, new strategies have emerged to cover businesses of all types and sizes. Jason Ehrlich, principal at Fruition Capital, joins Andy Hagans to discuss the Entrepreneurship Through Acquisition… Read more: Entrepreneurship Through Acquisition (ETA), With Jason Ehrlich
- Tax Advantages Of Farmland Investing, With Josh GuggenheimFarmland can be an attractive asset class for investors seeking capital preservation and income, but it can provide significant tax advantages, too. Josh Guggenheim, VP of acquisitions at Gold Leaf Farming, joins Andy Hagans to… Read more: Tax Advantages Of Farmland Investing, With Josh Guggenheim
- Short Duration Private Credit, With Jillian MurrishAs the macroeconomic environment shifts to a period of interest rate volatility for the first time in over a decade, shorter duration debt with less sensitivity to interest rate hikes is showing some momentum. Jillian… Read more: Short Duration Private Credit, With Jillian Murrish
- Investing In Car Washes, With Whitney Elkins-HuttenCar washes are a lesser-known commercial real estate investment sector, but they have the potential for both cash flow and significant price appreciation for investors. Whitney Elkins-Hutten, director of investor education at PassiveInvesting.com, joins Andy… Read more: Investing In Car Washes, With Whitney Elkins-Hutten
- Resilience In A Challenging CRE Market, With Grant HumphreysBull markets come and go, but the best asset managers have learned how to survive and even thrive in any market environment. Grant Humphreys, president of Humphreys Capital, joins the show to discuss why his… Read more: Resilience In A Challenging CRE Market, With Grant Humphreys
- The Private Credit Moment, With Nelson ChuPrivate credit is having a “moment,” with increasing numbers of High Net Worth investors and family offices making allocations to this asset class. Nelson Chu, founder and CEO at Percent, joins Andy Hagans to discuss… Read more: The Private Credit Moment, With Nelson Chu
- Vanguard Charitable & The Growth Of Donor-Advised Funds, With Jodi RosenDonor-advised funds are an incredibly efficient vehicle available to individual investors and family offices who desire to make a long term philanthropic impact. Jodi Rosen, chief development officer at Vanguard Charitable, joins WealthChannel’s Andy Hagans… Read more: Vanguard Charitable & The Growth Of Donor-Advised Funds, With Jodi Rosen
- IP Capital Investment Strategies, With Robert CoteVenture capital is one of the most well-known sectors within the alternative investment landscape, but it’s not the only way to invest in innovation. Robert Cote, CEO at Cote Capital, joins Andy Hagans to discuss… Read more: IP Capital Investment Strategies, With Robert Cote
- Low-Debt Industrial Real Estate Investing, With Joel FriedlandIndustrial real estate can generate consistent cash flow for investors, and can also be a significant driver of long term wealth generation. Joel Friedland, principal at Brit Properties, joins Andy Hagans to discuss why this asset… Read more: Low-Debt Industrial Real Estate Investing, With Joel Friedland