Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Oct 4th
Private credit is having a “moment,” with increasing numbers of High Net Worth investors and family offices making allocations to this asset class.
Nelson Chu, founder and CEO at Percent, joins Andy Hagans to discuss the “new golden age” of the private credit asset class.
Watch On YouTube
- An overview of the Percent private credit platform, and the value it provides to the marketplace.
- Details on Percent’s successful close of a $29.7 million Series B funding round earlier this year.
- How Percent is helping to fundamentally change the private credit industry with increased transparency and market efficiency on its platform.
- An overview of the two big “buckets”, or sub-sectors, within the private credit asset class.
- Nelson’s prediction on where interest rates go from here, and how that will affect different sub-sectors within private credit.
- Investor Resources (Percent)
- Percent Closes Oversubscribed, Nearly $30 Million Series B Funding Round (Business Wire)
Today’s Guest: Nelson Chu, Percent
About The Alternative Investment Podcast
The Alternative Investment Podcast is a leading voice in the alternatives industry, covering private equity, private credit, venture capital, and real estate. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, family offices, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth.