BRAND NEW: WealthChannel Academy
Our analyst team has built several advanced tools and calculators designed to help investors make important decisions about retirement planning and investing.
These tools will assist investors in determining an optimal strategy for their IRA contributions.
- IRA Conversion Calculator: This tool helps investors to determine whether they should convert a Traditional IRA to Roth, providing expected future after-tax values in multiple scenarios.
- IRA Eligibility Tool: Investors can input their income, age, and other factors to determine if they are eligible to contribute to a Roth IRA or make deductible contributions to a Traditional IRA.
- IRA Scenario Calculator: This tool calculates the expected future after-value of a hypothetical IRA contribution under five different scenarios: Roth IRA, Backdoor Roth IRA, Deductible Traditional IRA, Nondeductible Traditional IRA, and Taxable Account.
- Child IRA Calculator: Quantify the value of starting to save for your child’s retirement as soon as he or she is born.
These tools can help investors determine optimal strategy and eligibility for contributions to and withdrawals from an HSA:
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Calculator: This tool will help investors determine the expected future after-tax value of their HSA account under different scenarios, including use as a “stealth IRA.”
These tools can help investors determine optimal strategies for establishing and contributing to a 401(k) plan.
- Solo 401(k) Calculator: This calculator will calculate the maximum contribution that an individual is able to make to a Solo 401(k). This depends on the level of earnings from the business, as well as other factors.
UTMA And UGMA Tools
These tools can help investors quantify the value associated with a UTMA or UGMA account.
- UTMA And UGMA Calculator: This tool can calculate the value of the tax savings provided by setting up a UTMA or UGMA account for a minor.
Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA) can be a powerful tax savings strategy. But it only makes sense for certain investors, and can destroy value if done incorrectly.
- NUA Calculator: This tool helps investors determine if they should make an NUA election for their appreciated company stock.