Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Dec 13th
As the macroeconomic environment shifts to a period of interest rate volatility for the first time in over a decade, shorter duration debt with less sensitivity to interest rate hikes is showing some momentum.
Jillian Murrish, CEO at Pier Asset Management, joins guest host Jimmy Atkinson to discuss the bull case for short duration private credit.
Watch On YouTube
- The benefits of private credit vs. publicly-traded bonds and bond funds.
- The lending segments that Pier Asset Management is focused on.
- Why there may be an increase in stressed sellers (and an opportunity for short duration private credit investors) in the last few months of 2023.
- Trends in private credit that investors should keep an eye on.
- The operating business side of running an asset management firm.
Today’s Guest: Jillian Murrish, Pier Asset Management
- Pier Asset Management – Official Website
- Pier Asset Management on LinkedIn
- Jillian Murrish on LinkedIn
About The Alternative Investment Podcast
The Alternative Investment Podcast is a leading voice in the alternatives industry, covering private equity, private credit, venture capital, and real estate. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, family offices, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth.