Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Dec 13th
The 1031 exchange is one of the most powerful tax savings opportunities available to U.S investors. But it’s also one of the easiest to screw up.
Marc Hershberg, Managing Partner and CEO at Topaz Capital Group, joins Michael Johnston to discuss the important milestones in a 1031 exchange and how investors can avoid running afoul of the regulations.
Watch On YouTube
- History of the 1031 and the spirit of the incentive.
- Summary of the important milestones in the execution of a 1031 exchange.
- Discussion of common mistakes made throughout the 1031 process, and how to avoid them.
- Review of services provided by Topaz and others in the 1031 industry.
Today’s Guest: Marc A. Hershberg, Topaz Capital Group
- Topaz Capital Group – Official Website
- Topaz Capital Group on LinkedIn
- Marc A. Hershberg on LinkedIn
About The Tax Efficient Investor Podcast
On the Tax Efficient Investor podcast, we show you how to protect, grow, and transfer your wealth by implementing tax-advantaged investment strategies. Host Michael Johnston demystifies tax strategies that are favored by the most successful and sophisticated investors, including 1031 exchanges, IRA & 401k plans, HSA accounts, trusts, real estate, and more.