BRAND NEW: WealthChannel Academy
While there are plenty of strategies available for W-2 employees, the U.S. tax code is really written to benefit business owners.
Jacob Turner, co-founder at Moment Private Wealth, joins Michael to discuss tax savings strategies available to many business owners.
Watch On YouTube
- Why (and how) the U.S. tax code is written to favor business owners.
- The importance of retirement accounts for business owners.
- How business owners can strategically hire spouses, children, and parents to lower lifetime tax bills.
- The importance of “starting at the end” and thinking about withdrawals from tax-deferred accounts.
- How the QBI deduction can lower taxes for business owners.
- Overview of tax credits that business owners can use to reduce liabilities.
- Episode 6: Opportunity Zone Tax Incentives, With Jimmy Atkinson
- Episode 14: Mega Backdoor Roth Made Simple, With Kelley Long
- Episode 16: Tax Efficient Asset Allocation, With David Graham
- Episode 29: Tax Benefits Of S-Corps, With Nate Yesner
- Lord of the Roths: How Tech Mogul Peter Thiel Turned a Retirement Account for the Middle Class Into a $5 Billion Tax-Free Piggy Bank
Today’s Guest: Jacob Turner, Moment Private Wealth
About The Tax Efficient Investor Podcast
On the Tax Efficient Investor podcast, we show you how to protect, grow, and transfer your wealth by implementing tax-advantaged investment strategies. Host Michael Johnston demystifies tax strategies that are favored by the most successful and sophisticated investors, including 1031 exchanges, IRA & 401k plans, HSA accounts, trusts, real estate, and more.