BRAND NEW: WealthChannel Academy
The restricted property trust (RPT) is a tax strategy for business owners with predictable cash flows that can generate significant tax-advantaged holdings.
Rhett Grimes and Ken Crabb join Michael to discuss the ins and outs of this strategy.
Watch On YouTube
- High level discussion of tax strategy.
- Overview of the restricted property trust, including who can and can’t use this strategy.
- Discussion of the defensibility of any this tax strategy.
- Overview of restricted property rules and opportunities.
- Deep dive into the restricted property trust strategy.
- Common mistakes made when establishing a restricted property trust.
- Withdrawal strategies for investors.
- Importance of monitoring fees when purchasing life insurance.
- Episode 9: Why Your Child Needs A Roth IRA, With Chris Carosa
- Ruling in Mann Construction, Inc. v. United States
Today’s Guests: Rhett Grimes and Ken Crabb
- Anchortree Capital – Official Website
- Anchortree Capital on LinkedIn
- Rhett Grimes on LinkedIn
- Ken Crabb on LinkedIn
About The Tax Efficient Investor Podcast
On the Tax Efficient Investor podcast, we show you how to protect, grow, and transfer your wealth by implementing tax-advantaged investment strategies. Host Michael Johnston demystifies tax strategies that are favored by the most successful and sophisticated investors, including 1031 exchanges, IRA & 401k plans, HSA accounts, trusts, real estate, and more.