Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Dec 13th
Andy Hagans joins Michael to answer questions that listeners of the show have submitted about various tax strategies.
Michael and Andy discuss Roth IRAs for both children and startups, the tax breaks of the UTMA, and how to deal with an overfunded 529.
Watch On YouTube
- The tax and estate planning benefits of a UTMA account.
- Discussion of the gray area when it comes to funding a Roth IRA for your child.
- How to get shares of a startup into your Roth IRA.
- Overview of the options for an overfunded 529.
- Why Your Kid Need A Roth IRA, With Chris Carosa [Episode 9]
- Self Directed Roth IRAs, With Kaaren Hall [Episode 12]
- UTMA vs. UGMA, With Alvin Carlos [Episode 17]
- 529 Scenario Analysis Spreadsheet
Today’s Guest: Andy Hagans, WealthChannel
About The Tax Efficient Investor Podcast
On the Tax Efficient Investor podcast, we show you how to protect, grow, and transfer your wealth by implementing tax-advantaged investment strategies. Host Michael Johnston demystifies tax strategies that are favored by the most successful and sophisticated investors, including 1031 exchanges, IRA & 401k plans, HSA accounts, trusts, real estate, and more.