Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Dec 13th
For many investors, accumulating assets is relatively easy and straightforward. What can be a lot harder is the process of de-accumulation.
David Graham joins Michael to discuss the tax arbitrage opportunities available to investors who strategically place asset classes, use ETFs instead of mutual funds, and harvest capital gains at opportune times.
Watch On YouTube
- Overview of the three types of accounts that most investors hold.
- Rules of thumb for which assets to place where in order to generate “tax alpha.”
- How to strategically plan your tax window to maximize efficiency of withdrawals.
- The importance of developing tax diversification during the accumulation phase in order to set yourself up for a successful de-accumulation.
- Lord of the Roths: How Tech Mogul Peter Thiel Turned a Retirement Account for the Middle Class Into a $5 Billion Tax-Free Piggy Bank
- Episode 12: Self Directed Roth IRAs, With Kaaren Hall
Today’s Guest: David Graham, FiPhysician
About The Tax Efficient Investor Podcast
On the Tax Efficient Investor podcast, we show you how to protect, grow, and transfer your wealth by implementing tax-advantaged investment strategies. Host Michael Johnston demystifies tax strategies that are favored by the most successful and sophisticated investors, including 1031 exchanges, IRA & 401k plans, HSA accounts, trusts, real estate, and more.