Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Dec 13th
Real estate can offer significant tax efficiencies when added to a long-term portfolio. But there are lots of nuances that can create headaches if not handled properly.
Whitney Elkins-Hutten joins Michael to discuss five ways that real estate can generate tax efficiencies for investors.
Watch On YouTube
- Five ways that investors can use real estate to enhance the tax efficiency of their portfolios.
- Discussion of tax arbitrage opportunities related to hiring your children.
- Why depreciation can be such a powerful tool, and how savvy real estate investors can maximize the benefit.
- Opportunities to delay or even eliminate capital gains taxes through 1031 exchanges and other mechanisms.
- Overview of the different entity structures available, including S-Corps and LLCs.
- Tax Free Wealth by Tom Wheelwright
- Episode 9: Why Your Child Needs A Roth IRA, With Chris Carosa
- Episode 2: Turn Your HSA Into A Stealth IRA, With Andy Hagans
- Episode 3: The Solo 401k Made Simple, With Andy Hagans
Today’s Guest: Whitney Elkins-Hutten, PassiveInvesting.com
- PassiveInvesting.com – Official Website
- PassiveInvesting.com on LinkedIn
- Whitney Elkins-Hutten on LinkedIn
About The Tax Efficient Investor Podcast
On the Tax Efficient Investor podcast, we show you how to protect, grow, and transfer your wealth by implementing tax-advantaged investment strategies. Host Michael Johnston demystifies tax strategies that are favored by the most successful and sophisticated investors, including 1031 exchanges, IRA & 401k plans, HSA accounts, trusts, real estate, and more.