BRAND NEW: WealthChannel Academy
The WealthChannel team produces multiple podcasts to help investors achieve financial independence.
To build a $1 million portfolio and enjoy a worry-free retirement, you need to understand just 7 basic concepts. WealthChannel Academy is your guide to simple and effective retirement planning, without the hype.
Learn about wealth and investing from the world’s leading experts. Host Andy Hagans conducts in-depth interviews to explore the topics that matter most, to protect and grow your wealth.
Latest Podcast Episodes
- Tony Robbins’ Holy Grail Of Investing | Christopher ZookIn the past several decades, the world’s super-wealthy have earned outsized returns by allocating heavily to alternative investments. Christopher Zook, the founder of CAZ Investments, joins Andy Hagans to discuss why he and Tony Robbins… Read more: Tony Robbins’ Holy Grail Of Investing | Christopher Zook
- No Upside For Oil In 2024? | VettaFi’s Stacey MorrisThe energy market has been relatively quiet so far in 2024, but there’s a lot going on beneath the surface. Stacey Morris, head of energy research at VettaFi, joins WealthChannel’s Andy Hagans to provide an… Read more: No Upside For Oil In 2024? | VettaFi’s Stacey Morris
- Keith Lampi: In Many Segments Of The Market, Fundamentals Are Incredibly StrongAfter a year of dramatic change in the commercial real estate market, the underlying fundamentals look strong in many sectors. Keith Lampi, president and CEO at Inland Investments, joins Andy Hagans to discuss recent economic… Read more: Keith Lampi: In Many Segments Of The Market, Fundamentals Are Incredibly Strong
- Real Estate Bust, Or Boom In 2024? | Ed FernandezAs the “maturity wall” begins to hit asset prices, the commercial estate market may have a rocky year ahead. But market stress can create opportunities for contrarian investors. Edward Fernandez, president and CEO at 1031 Crowdfunding, joins… Read more: Real Estate Bust, Or Boom In 2024? | Ed Fernandez
- The Venture Capital Crash, Explained | Saira RahmanThe last two years have seen a severe correction in the venture capital asset class, for portfolio company valuations, as well as in VC fundraising. Saira Rahman, VP of new investor initiatives at Fundrise, joins… Read more: The Venture Capital Crash, Explained | Saira Rahman
- The Alternative Investment Podcast Is Now WealthChannelIt’s a new year… and we have a new show name! The Alternative Investment Podcast is now WealthChannel With Andy Hagans. On the show, we’ll continue to conduct in-depth interviews to explore the topics that… Read more: The Alternative Investment Podcast Is Now WealthChannel
- The Shortcut To Wealth | Michael JohnstonBecoming a millionaire is easy if you follow the right playbook, according to WealthChannel co-founder Michael Johnston. He joins the show to discuss the pitfalls that many investors fall into, and how you can fix… Read more: The Shortcut To Wealth | Michael Johnston
- The End Of Alts? | Aaron FilbeckThe world’s most sophisticated investors are moving beyond the concept of “alternative investments,” to focus instead on the risk/return profile of each investment’s underlying asset class. Aaron Filbeck, managing director and head of UniFi at… Read more: The End Of Alts? | Aaron Filbeck
- Tax Savings For Business Owners, With Jacob TurnerWhile there are plenty of strategies available for W-2 employees, the U.S. tax code is really written to benefit business owners. Jacob Turner, co-founder at Moment Private Wealth, joins Michael to discuss tax savings strategies… Read more: Tax Savings For Business Owners, With Jacob Turner