Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Oct 4th
The WealthChannel team produces multiple podcasts that help investors grow their wealth with alternative investments.
On The WealthChannel Podcast, we unlock the world of wealth, money, and finance. Hosts Jimmy Atkinson and Andy Hagans deliver unfiltered views on the most important news that investors need to know right now.
The Alternative Investment Podcast is a leading voice in the alternatives industry, covering private equity, private credit, venture capital, and real estate. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, family offices, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth.
Opportunity Zones are one of the most powerful new tax incentives available to High Net Worth investors. Hosted by Jimmy Atkinson, The Opportunity Zones Podcast features weekly interviews with the leaders in the OZ and Qualified Opportunity Funds industry.
On the Tax Efficient Investor podcast, we show you how to protect, grow, and transfer your wealth by implementing tax-advantaged investment strategies. Host Michael Johnston demystifies tax strategies that are favored by the most successful and sophisticated investors, including 1031 exchanges, IRA & 401k plans, HSA accounts, trusts, real estate, and more.
On the Multifamily Investor podcast, we show you how to grow your wealth with passive multifamily investment strategies. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, family offices, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth with multifamily real estate.
On the Energy Investor podcast, we show you how to grow your wealth with passive investments in oil, gas, and renewables. Host Andy Hagans interviews asset managers, executives, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth with energy investments.
On the DST Investor podcast, we show you how grow your wealth with tax-deferred real estate investments in Section 1031 Delaware Statutory Trusts (DSTs). Host Jimmy Atkinson interviews asset managers, executives, and industry thought leaders, as they discuss the most effective strategies to grow generational wealth with DST 1031s.
Latest Podcast Episodes
- Investing In Car Washes, With Whitney Elkins-HuttenCar washes are a lesser-known commercial real estate investment sector, but they have the potential for both cash flow and significant price appreciation for investors. Whitney Elkins-Hutten, director of investor education at PassiveInvesting.com, joins Andy … Read more
- Too Good To Be True Tax Strategies, With Andrew GradmanWe’ve all come across tax savings strategies that seem too good to be true. Where should investors go from there? Andrew Gradman, a tax attorney in Southern California, joins Michael to discuss why it’s important … Read more
- The Best Investments For IncomeTreasury yields are up, with the current 10-year risk-free rate now hovering above 4.5%. What are some even better income opportunities for investors? Plus: the CFA institute has a new certificate program focused on private … Read more
- Tax Benefits Of Self Directed IRAs, With Kaaren HallA self directed IRA (SDIRA) can provide high net worth investors with access to a number of alternative asset classes in tax-sheltered retirement accounts. Kaaren Hall, founder and CEO of uDirect IRA Services, joins Michael … Read more
- Resilience In A Challenging CRE Market, With Grant HumphreysBull markets come and go, but the best asset managers have learned how to survive and even thrive in any market environment. Grant Humphreys, president of Humphreys Capital, joins the show to discuss why his … Read more
- Will Multifamily Hit The Maturity Wall? With David AuerbachThe maturity wall has become a “wall of worry” for commercial real estate, but it won’t hit every sector in the same way. David Auerbach, REIT industry expert and author of The Daily REIT Beat … Read more
- Tax Savings From Net Unrealized Appreciation, With Tyler MillerFor investors holding highly appreciated company stock in their 401k plan, taking advantaged of Net Unrealized Appreciation rules can mean significant tax savings. Tyler Miller joins Michael to discuss the ins and outs of the … Read more
- LIVE: 10 Signs The Economy May CrashTorsten Sløk, chief economist at Apollo Group, recently outlined 10 downside risks to the U.S. economy. Andy Hagans & Jimmy Atkinson of WealthChannel dissect each point. Plus, the democratization of private equity and other alternative … Read more
- Oil & Gas Tax Incentives, With Sarah SullivanMany high net worth investors are familiar with the tax savings potential associated with real estate. Oil and gas investments can unlock even more valuable tax benefits. Sarah Sullivan, CEO at SuGo Capital, joins Michael … Read more
- The Private Credit Moment, With Nelson ChuPrivate credit is having a “moment,” with increasing numbers of High Net Worth investors and family offices making allocations to this asset class. Nelson Chu, founder and CEO at Percent, joins Andy Hagans to discuss … Read more
- Multifamily Outlook In A Volatile Interest Rate Environment, With David AuerbachAs the commercial real estate industry muddles through 2023, some sectors are struggling, while others are on a hot streak. David Auerbach, REIT industry expert and author of The Daily REIT Beat newsletter, joins Andy … Read more
- Why Your Child Needs A Roth IRA, With Chris CarosaStarting a Roth IRA for your child might be one of the smartest investing moves a parent can make, but most of us fail to do so. Chris Carosa joins Michael to discuss the benefits … Read more